So many things to blog about...
So, the trip to Altoona was a good time. I hung out with friends, saw a snake eat a mouse, and learned to play Guitar Hero on hard. All and all, I'd say it was a successful trip.
Also, as of this past Friday, I am officially employed to Hoss' Family Steak and Sea House as a hostess. I've definitely had better jobs, and by which, I mean all my jobs have been better than this one. I absolutely hate it there. I even had to go through the incredibly painful process of removing my nose piercing for this horrid job.
Another especially terrible part of this job is that I found out that I have to work this Friday, and although I'll get off in time to see Punchline, I won't get off in time to see Chris play in his new band, Logic, I'm sure Friday will be a great night anyway. Tony Hartman will be in town, which is always a treat, and Jill's parents are out of town, which has been a constant basically every weekend since I've known her, but is cool nonetheless.
On a lighter note, Saturday night, Chris and I had a Christmas party. It was filled with friends, merriment, and lots of delicious snacks. We had a rather physical game of Kings, many Christmas Dance-style pictures, and tons of Rock Band playing.
Also, since the last time I blogged, I finished knitting Chris an incredible black, white, and grey scarf. It was the first men's scarf I've ever knitted, and I think it came out pretty dang nice. I wish I had a picture to post of Chris in his spiffy new scarf. I'm sure all of my many readers would be very impressed. My next mission is to learn how to knit a blanket or afgan, preferably an afgan, although I have no idea what the difference is.
I guess I'm gonna get goin' if goin's what I need to get.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Another great blog! I'll be sure to take a picture in my scarf tonight so all your readers can have the pleasure of seeing your work.
Post a Comment