Thursday, November 13, 2008

To blog or not to blog


I debated for a long time whether or not to get a blog. I've been reading more blogs lately than I have in the past, namely Chris's, Michael Ian Black's, Tony Hartman's, and a few others here and there. I decided to get one the other day when I was hanging out with Chris, and as he aptly noted in his latest blog, I chickened out when it was time to name my blog. I don't consider myself to be very witty or clever, and struggled to come up with something suitable to call my blog. This morning, however, I decided thatI would make one whether I came up with a clever title or not. "Ma Propre Vie" just means "My Own Life" in French. Being that I'm studying to be a french teacher (when I'm in school, that is), I thought it appropriate.


Anyway, today, I had to drive my dog, King, to the vet's, because he has something wrong with his ear and needs surgery. I've been a nervous wreck all day about it. Everyone says he should be fine, but until he gets picked up at 5:15, I'll be holding my breath.



That's King around Christmas last year. The picture doesn't really do justice to his dimensions, being that he weighs almost as much as I do now. Almost.




Well, I'm gonna go read my Cosmo and maybe watch some Jon & Kate Plus Eight. :)

2 comments:

ChrisFafaliosAwesomeBlog said...

A great first blog, with an even greater picture of King!

two milks media said...

Sarah, welcome to the blog scene. Great first blog, I am going to now text you to welcome you to the blog scene. PS. I read Chris and Michael Ian Black's blog as well!